Wednesday 3 November 2010

Photojournalism-image selection and editing

Below you will see the contact sheet featuring all the shots that I took at Derian House-I tried to use my camera sparingly, not shooting constantly but waiting for the right moment, so there isn't a large amount of images.



I have only included one contact sheet from the shoots but the other 5 can be found on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zinjada/

Next came my initial choices, I narrowed down my picks to these images



And then another run through, to get my final 16 images

I

I spent some time trying to decide which images to convert to black and white and which to leave in colour, but eventually I got there.  I am pleased with the decisions and think they work well as a set, and hopefully Derian House will like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment